Les Petits Contes

About life's little observations, which matter. About hilarious situations, which illuminate. About stories which offer immense possibilities, open endings, different interpretations and perspectives.

Name:
Location: Asia, Singapore

Melancholic but with a quirky sense of humour

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring is Here !


Spring – symbol of hope and renewal - is my favourite season.

In Singapore, we are ‘’seasonless’’. But I recall with fondness the beautiful springs of Europe where I used to live and visit. The bright daffodils inching their way up from the ground, brightening my day and my heart. The pretty colours that fashion stores carry, rather than sombre greys and blacks. The cheerful Easter eggs.

Spring is also when the women wear soft pastel colours and have soft curls to match, according to my colleague in Japan.

So here you have me – in my temporary soft curls – to herald the arrival of Spring today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home