Les Petits Contes

About life's little observations, which matter. About hilarious situations, which illuminate. About stories which offer immense possibilities, open endings, different interpretations and perspectives.

Name:
Location: Asia, Singapore

Melancholic but with a quirky sense of humour

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Rose, or Gold?


My heart sang out to the girly pink, even though I recoiled at first at the super girly print. My logic said take the gold – it’s less loud, very clean (ironically right?). My Singaporean greed won the day – I took the ultra sweet pink because it came with a free shoe bag!

My friend had said earlier – take the ‘’feminine’’ rose, not the gold, ‘’unless you run like Usain Bolt’’. I had gone to the shop determined to get the gold – am just too jaded with the various shades of pink over the years. But the ‘’gold’’ was too clean – what if I had mud and dirt splashed all over them – which is very often - and have a hard time cleaning them, which, again, is very often?

Every time I get my Kayano I enthuse like I am getting a diamond, or a pair of Jimmy Choo.

Well, you can safely say I am a shoe addict, but thank God, not the Jimmy Choo kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home