Les Petits Contes

About life's little observations, which matter. About hilarious situations, which illuminate. About stories which offer immense possibilities, open endings, different interpretations and perspectives.

Name:
Location: Asia, Singapore

Melancholic but with a quirky sense of humour

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Bad-directionitis


Last night was not the first time I alighted at the wrong bus stop, at my OWN housing estate...just when I am tired and hungry after a long day.

Wish there was a name for my condition. It would def make it more ''legit'' or easier to give excuses. Like, ''er... I have bad-directionitis'' (it's like - oh, she is autistic)

Anyway, always trying to be PollyAnna, I looked on the bright side. I decided to eat at the coffee shop nearby, a place I would otherwise not have frequented.

Fortified, I trudged my way home, lugging my gym bag and the afternoon's grocery shopping. The distance and weight of the bags do not seem so bad after all, though the MSG laden hokkien mee was nothing to shout about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home